Doing things in order and to completion will help prevent confusion and overwhelm.
– write up introductory text for welcome page (Larry)
– arrange page trees in “logical” order, work out what that might be!
– include and render accessible priority theme documents relating to:
1. organizing and learning = O4L&L4O
2. BUS & UPLIFT
3. cyberspace 2020
– working from the present and most recent versions of documents, reformat (method and tools to be decided) and insert in relevant sections (as discussed) with sub-page structure, including notes (perhaps in comments) about “what is missing” to guide the process of archive searching for further documents to insert.
– follow trail of ‘clues’ on each page to guide document insertion process (Larry)